Registry Workshop 2.71
Now : $ 29.95
: 491 KB
Registry Workshop is an advanced registry editor. It is a
perfect replacement for RegEdit and RegEdt32 which shipped with
In addition to all the standard features, Registry Workshop adds
a variety of powerful features that allow you to work faster and
more efficiently with registry related tasks.
With Registry Workshop, registry editing becomes more safe than
ever before. All changes except changing key permissions can be
safely reversed (even registry replacing and importing), using
multiple levels of Undo. You don't need to worry about making
mistakes when editing registry.
Whether you're a advanced user who needs to edit and modify your
registry to remove trojan, virus, and spyware entries, a system
administrator who needs a safer, more efficient tool to maintain
your company's PCs, or a software developer who needs to quickly
manipulate registry keys and values during system development,
Registry Workshop has the tools that you need.
- Multiple undo and redo. The undo history can be saved to
disk and reloaded at startup.
- Search and replace registry keys, values and data with super
fast search algorithm. With Registry Workshop, you can search
the entire registry in about 10 seconds!.
- Compare registry between computers and/or REG files with super
- Cut, copy and paste registry keys and values.
- Drag and drop to move or copy registry keys and values.
- Edit .REG files and .POL files in the same way as editing system registry.
- Backup and restore registry (Windows NT4/2K/XP/2003 only).
- Defragment registry with preview (Windows NT4/2K/XP/2003
- Easy and flexible Favorites management.
- Quickly browse registry with address bar, bookmarks and visitation
- Support of linkage aware ability. You can use context menu
to navigate to referenced key, open containing folder or open
URL if the key or value contains a ProgID, ClassID, folder,
file path or URL.
- Jump to the same key in HKLM or HKCU by context menu.
- Allow to open multiple local registry windows.
- Allow to open secure registry keys when running under the
- Edit binary data in BYTE, WORD or DWORD format.
- Support of version 5 REG files with Windows 98/ME/NT4.