The Shield Firewall 5.0
||The Shield Firewall 5.0 is a personal firewall
that keeps your personal data private and safe from Internet hackers
and data thieves. With an easy-to-understand user interface and
pre-set security levels, you can protect your PC and keep hackers
away for a faster, safer Internet experience.
Click Here to Buy Now for : $ 19.99
Features and Benefits:
- Monitor Internet activities and events report
- Computer group management
- Pre-set security level and password protection for system configuration
- Auto-disconnect from the Internet if there is no activity for a
pre-set amount of time or when the screen saver displays
- "Pass Lock" to visit Internet or block all traffic
- Multiple user accounts and administration
- Clear Internet cookies, and temporary files and histories
- 'Clean Slate' secures your private information
The Shield Firewall 2.0's 'Clean Slate' function deletes all of your
private information from the hard drive including credit card numbers,
telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. It also deletes all of your
cookies, histories, temporary Internet files, URL history, auto-match
list, temporary system files, recently viewed pages, 'run' command
history and password records.
- Advanced scheduling features
The Shield Firewall 2.0 users have the capability of scheduling a
specific time period in which the PC is allowed to be online.
- Event tracking records all activity
The Shield Firewall 2.0 records all network activities, allowing you
to see any events or actions that have occurred on your computer.
- Intruder Alerts
Only the applications to which you grant authorization are able to
connect to the Internet. If an unauthorized connection is attempted,
a pop-up message alerts you. This prevents viruses such as "Trojan
Horse" from sharing your personal information online without
- Pre-set security level
Users do not need to understand how the firewall works in order to
use it. Its pre-defined security levels start protecting your system
immediately upon installation.
- One button disconnect
Allows you to stop or resume all network connections to or from your
system with one simple click.
Disconnects your PC automatically if the system is idle for a pre-set
amount of time. Disconnecting from the network ensures security since
no one else will be able to connect to your computer.
- 15MB of hard disk space
- Intel Pentium (or compatible) 133MHz processor or better
- Windows 7, 2000, Vista, XP