Registry First Aid 5.0.2
Keep Registry clean and keep Registry fast!
Now : $ 27.95
: 2.64 MB
Pentium II 1.4 GHz
512MB of RAM
10MB of Free HD Space
| Tired of Windows crashing? Sick of having
software lock up on you or taking forever to load? The problem could
be all of those incorrect registry entries caused by software installations
and un-installations that went awry! Not all software un-installations
do a complete job leaving behind numerous nagging file references
in the Windows registry pointing to files that no longer exist.
In time, you can end up with hundreds of these files that may slow
down your computer and cause software to lock up, requiring a hard
reboot of your computer. Also, if you've moved your programs from
one drive to another, you can break the file links that a program
needs. Registry First Aid will find these files and folders that
you've moved on your hard drive and help you correct the registry
entries that point to them .
Registry First Aid scans the Windows registry for orphan file/folder
references, finds these files or folders on your drives that may
have been moved from their initial locations, and then corrects
your registry entries to match the located files or folders. In
addition, if your registry has links to files of deleted applications,
Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and remove them
from your registry. With Registry First Aid, your Windows registry
will be always clean and correct, helping your programs load faster
and speeding up your computer
Key Features :
How to use Registry First Aid:
- Easy to use step by step Wizard type interface.
- Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file/folder references.
- Quickly finds these files or folders on your drives (if they're
moved from initial locations).
- Corrects registry entries to the located objects.
- If your registry still retains links to files of deleted applications,
Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and help you to
easily remove them.
- With this powerful tool, your Windows registry will be always clean
New in version 5.0.2 :
- Scan the registry for invalid or bad entries.
- Scan the hard drive(s) for the missing files.
- Select the fix for your invalid registry entries.
- Save a backup file of your registry.
- Fix the registry
New in version 5.0 :
- "Home" button is added to the all pages;
- few bug fixes;
- updated language files are included to the setup;
- new interface;
- defragmentation of registry files;
- creation and comparison registry snapshots, reviewing changes made
to the registry, creation "undo" and "redo" files
for any modified registry key;
- new "Internet Explorer" plugin for the Platinum version
allows user to manage Browser Helper Objects (BHO), Internet Explorer
menus and toolbars;