ActiveX control for programming the Windows registry
| Registry Pro is an activeX registry
control that gives developers easy and complete access to the power
of registry programming. Works with VB, VBA and other ActiveX and
COM DLL supporting languages. Includes a detailed help file, comprehensive
example programs and a royalty-free re-distributable setup program.
Details - Registry Pro - ActiveX Registry Control
- Easy to use
- Supports create, delete, read, write and rename of registry
branches, keys and values
- Includes methods to enumerate all registry hives, branches,
keys and values
- Supports all registry data types
- All methods and properties support remote registry calls
(reads and writes of a remote computers?registry)
- Detailed help file and comprehensive example programs included
- Help file provides additional information on the registry
and on registry programming
- Compatible with all 32 bit Windows operating systems
- Free support and upgrades to registered users
- 30 day money back guarantee
Methods and Properties
Displays the Registry Pro About Dialog.
Creates a registry key.
Deletes a branch and all it's child keys and values.
Deletes one registry key.
Deletes one registry value.
Returns a collection containing all keys within a specified
Returns a collection containing all values within a specified
Returns a value type.
Returns a value.
Renames a key.
Sets or creates a value.
Objects, Enumerations and Constants
| An object that is a collection of Value objects.
An object used to hold a registry value, value name and value
An enumeration of constants that identifies a registry hive.
An enumeration of constants that identifies a registry value
An enumeration of constants that define errors specific to
Registry Pro encapsulates difficult to use registry API calls,
like the ones listed below, allowing you to concentrate on more important things.