Find and configure Registry information the quick and easy way !
Now : $ 39.95
| Registry Crawler enables system administrators,
developers and other power users to quickly find and configure Registry
settings. The software provides a powerful search engine that allows
you to find Registry information based on a search criterion.
Results are displayed in a list allowing you to access any key
found with a single mouse click. Registry Crawler has built in
support for 'bookmarks'. You can bookmark any key in the Registry
and then access it directly from the system tray. This powerful
feature allows you to create a set of Registry keys that you access
frequently, eliminating the need to manually open REGEDIT. Registry
Crawler uses the REGEDIT tool so you don’t need to learn
how to edit, delete or rename registry keys. It also has built
in support for Registry editing, multiple key deletions.
Using Registry Crawler you can search multiple machines on your
network and view search results in a single list. An advanced search
& replace feature, enables you to quickly change Registry settings
on your local PC or any other PC in your LAN.
Key Features :
New Features in 4.5:
- Search the Windows Registry for any piece of information quickly
and easily. 5 times faster than REGEDIT!
- Bookmark any key in the Registry and access it from the system
- Search & Replace Registry information on multiple computers
- Generate HTML or Text reports from your search results for easy
printing, saving or analysis.
- View search results in a list allowing you to jump to any of the
keys with a single mouse click.
- Fully integrated with the Windows REGEDIT tool.
- Clipboard support for easy copying and pasting of Registry information.
- Search Usenet (newsgroups) for any key or value you find in the
- Search the Registry on multiple remote computers.
- Delete multiple keys from the Registry with a single click (from
the search results window).
- Export multiple keys to a single .REG file.
- Export multiple keys to one .REG file. Previous versions were limited
exporting only one key at a time.
- The Web Lookup feature was enhanced to include the 'Windows Registry
Guide' web site as one of the lookup sources.
- New feature allows you to export all your registry bookmarks for
easy transfer from one computer to another.
- New Windows XP look.
- The 'Computers' dialog now supports multiple selection. Allows you
to easily remove multiple computers from the list.