Reg Organizer 3.3
||Reg Organizer is an extensive and
extremely powerful set of Registry tools to safely modify the Windows
Registry. Includes Registry Cleaner, which will safely clean, repair
and optimize the Registry. Reg Organizer keeps track of every Registry
change it or you makes so they can easily be reverted individually
or collectively. Also Reg Organizer includes many tools, both automatic
and manual, that will optimize your system, enhance its speed and
greatly free its resources (for example, Disk Cleanup tool). Plug-in
expandability gives unlimited possibilities of third party enhancements.
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the System Registry,
manipulating the Registry keys and values, exporting and importing
the key values etc.
- The Registry Cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types
of Registry errors. These include searching the Registry for invalid
references to files, folders and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data;
finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues. Reg
Organizer can repair many of these Registry problems.
- Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain
application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful
if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature.
In this case its keys can be left in the Registry interfering with
the normal operation of other programs. Reg Organizer provides the
deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn't be
identified by other similar programs.
- Defragmenting and compressing the Registry: Increase
the performance of the Registry and consequently the overall performance
of your system.
- Ablilty to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks).
In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending
the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading
unused libraries, etc.
- Ability to get information about any selected Registry key and
monitor changes of the specific keys.
- Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their
contents to the System Registry. The files can be viewed directly
from Windows Explorer. Reg Organizer presents the file contents in
the tree-like form, helping to visualize all keys that will be imported
into the Registry.
- Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically
started when you turn on or logon to your computer. Using Reg Organizer,
you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
- Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of
options for searching the Registry and replacing the records matching
the specified criteria.
- Built-in software uninstaller. It can take snapshots before
and after application installs and eradicate ALL system changes made
by an app like it was never installed. Besides, this feature can be
used for displaying changes made by the application to each of the
- Configuration files management. Reg Organizer lets you open
and edit (i.e. add/delete/modify keys and sections) INI files of various
- Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary
files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for
and fix invalid shortcuts.
- Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files
from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid