File Lock 6.1.2
Use File Lock to lock your files, folders and
drives to prevent unwanted access. You can also hide any of your files,
|| File Lock is a security software
that can lock and/or hide your files, folders and drives. It can
deny access to any of your files, folders or drives. File Lock also
supports to hide files and folders, to make them to be completely
invisible. The locked items will be denied access, move and deletion,
the hidden items will be totally invisible to any program include
File Lock supports multiple user accounts, supports to launch a
trusted program, and the protection will be enabled even under Windows
File Lock also can be used to lock your CD/DVD drives.
Protects your private files and folders.
Safer, Faster and Easier.
- Lock files, folders, drives on your computer. The locked files/folders
are protected from accessing, users can not open, read, modify, move,
delete, copy, rename the protected files/folders.
- Hide files, hide folders. Once you hide a file or folder, the file
or folder will be totally invisible to users.
- Lock a drive. If you lock a drive, then the whole drive will be
inaccessiable to users. Files/folders on the drive will all be protected.
- Lock CD-ROM or DVD-ROM. If you lock a drive that is the CD/DVD-Rom,
then not only the current CD/DVD in the CD/DVD-Rom is protected, but
also the new inserted CD/DVD will be automatically protected. Thus,
locking CD/DVD-Rom will make your CD/DVD-Rom inaccessible to users,
not only the disc in the CD/DVD-Rom.
- The sub-folders and files in the protected folders are also protected,
as well as the files/folders on a protected drive are all protected.
- Protected files/folders will be protected even under Windows Safe Mode.
Users can not bypass the protection by booting Windows to Safe Mode.
- Password protects the uninstaller.
Once you set a password to your
account, anyone who want to uninstall the software will be asked for
- File Lock will never modify your files.
File Lock is designed for
protecting your files/folders on your computer, it will not modify
the protected files, will not encrypt your files. Thus, there is no
chance to cause your files to be destroyed, File Lock also will not
slow down your computer since it doesn't encrypt files.
- It's so easy to protect any file/folder.
File Lock supports drag and drop, context menu. To protect a file
or folder, you need only to drag a file/folder to the main window
of File Lock, then click OK in the next pop up dialog box. You can
also enable the context menu feature, so that you can lock/hide
any file/folder by right-clicking at the file/folder and choosing
the menu item "File Lock" - "Lock this item"
or "Hide this item".
- Kernel mode protection, uses low level driver to protect your files/folders.
- File Lock provides plug-ins to help you to encrypt files, disguise
folders as special Windows folder, run trusted programs.
- File Lock supports schedule options, you can set the schedule option
for each protected item.
- Supports context menu, drag and drop.
- Supports hotkeys to activate, deactivate File Lock, show/hide the
- Password protects the File Lock main program and its uninstaller.
- Easy to use interface.
- Users can change the display font.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7
- Pentium III 350MHz or better
- 128 MB RAM
- 20 MB hard disk space