Desktop Lock Express
Lock computer to prevent unwanted access.
|| Desktop Lock Express is a security software
that can lock your screen to prevent people from accessing your
computer. It is one of the Desktop Lock products family, which provides
the major features of Desktop Lock but decrease its size to about
40KB. Desktop Lock Express can be used directly without the need
of installing, all features have been included in the single exe
file. Desktop Lock Express can safely lock computer under Windows
simplicity is the BEST!
Desktop Lock Express takes you powerful security experiences but has no
more settings to bother you. You can just use the single EXE file to lock
your system from anywhere, the only thing you need to do is to set an
Only 40 KB!
The size of the Desktop Lock Express is only about 40 KB, it can be easily
download. Although it is DSL internet connection time now, but you will
still enjoy a mini yet powerful program.
Yet still safe enough!
Desktop Lock Express can safely lock the Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista/Windows 7
system, people can not get the Desktop Lock Express terminated by using
How to Use:
- You can download the Desktop Lock Express's ZIP file (DTLEP.zip)
which included the main exe file and a readme document from our web
site. then extract the files to your local disks, then you can launch
the exe file directly to lock your system.
- You also can download the EXE file DTLEP.exe directly from our
web site. then you can directly use the exe file.
- After you launched the Desktop Lock Express, it will first show
a dialog box to remind you that this is a trial version. you can purchase
a license and then input the license code by clicking the "Register"
button. After you entered the license code, the trial version will
be registered and will become FULL version, then the dialog box will
not be shown again.
- Click "continue" button to lock the system with the trial
version, if you have registered it, after you launched it, it will
directly lock your system.
- You can enter the unlock password and click the "Unlock"
button to unlock the system. NOTE: the default unlock password has
not been set, so you can leave the input box empty and click the "Unlock"
button directly to unlock.
- You can also click the "Options" button to set a password
to it. If you have set the password, you must enter the correct password
in the input box then click the "Options" button. If you
didn't entered the correct password, the "Options" button
will not show anything to you.
- You also can create a shortcut icon on the desktop to the software,
just right-click at the software, then choose "Send to"--"Desktop
(Create shortcut)". a shortcut icon will then be put on the desktop.
- Desktop Lock
- Computer security protection and access control product to lock computer
- File Lock
- File Lock can lock any files, folders, drives. It also can hide any files, folders
- Internet Lock
- Internet Access control and password protection product
- InTouch Lock
- Restrict access to your PC and private data
- Lock Folder XP
- Block and password-protect your folders. Lock and hide folders
Computer Security - Keep your computer's content protected