Monitor Registry, File and .INI Changes
||Tracker monitors, analyzes
and documents changes made to a PC during software and hardware
installation and configuration. All changes to the Windows registry,
disk files and .INI files made can be monitored. Tracker creates
'snapshots' before and after changes are made. The snapshots are
automatically compared to produce an analysis which is then displayed
in the Tracker Explorer. Setup programs, plus all other software
and hardware configuration changes, can be monitored.
Use Tracker to: Generate reports, export registry entries to standard
Windows reg files, analyze setup programs, resolve system problems,
DLL conflicts, and more.
- All changes, additions and deletions can be tracked
- File and folder
- INI file
- Explorer like interface.
- Intuitive wizards.
- Track changes on local or remote PCs.
- Produce printed reports.
- WYSIWYG print preview.
- Registry changes can be export to a standard Windows
- Copy selected files and folders (useful when preparing
a setup program).
- Flexible configuration options allow you to control
what is tracked and how.
- Data produced can be used in other applications.
- System tray option.
- Compatible with all 32 bit Windows operating systems.
- Free support and upgrades to registered users.
Performance Observer - Monitoring and diagnostic tool for network
computers performance optimization
CleverCache - Optimize your File Cache Management in Windows XP,
- BOOST Your Computer's Speed & Stability
- XP Disk Cleaner
- A powerful tool for cleaning disks from information that clogs your system and reduces the performance of your computer
- PCDoctor by PCSecurityShield
- Repair and Prevent Errors on your PC Anytime You Need It
- Rename the Recycle Bin, Eliminates "Shortcut to", Eliminates Shortcut arrows.
- Ace Utilities
- Optimize and speedup your system performance
- Asmw Tweak 2400
- Make Your PC Clean and Stable
- Wintuneup Pro
- Optimize Windows for better performance
- System Cleaner
- Keep your PC running faster, cleaner, and error-free