Remote Performance Observer 3.5
Powerfull and usable monitoring and diagnostic
tool for network computers performance optimization.
Buy Now : $ 49.00
: 2.54 MB
| Remote Performance Observer is
a distributed client/server system intended to provide detailed
system information on computers in a network. It performs real-time
monitoring of system-critical parameters making it possible to diagnose
existing and potential bottlenecks on Windows 2000/XP computers.
The system performs customizable diagnostics of the network computers
revealing and explaining the existing performance bottlenecks. Moreover,
it recommends the operator any possible solutions.
Remote Performance Observer enables you to control all system aspects
of the remote machines of your network. It provides you with information
on computer's resources usage, running processes, active services
and much more. It's possible to set powerful and flexible alarms
to be warned as early as possible if any parameters of a remote
system are out of their normal range.
Major system capabilities:
Remotely collecting data on:
Setting remote expert diagnosis on:
- Machines' resources usage (Memory, Processor, Hard Drive, Network
- Current services and protocols states on the machine (Web Service,
Indexing Service, IP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, SMTP, etc.)
- OS critical parameters (Paging File, Running Processes, etc.)
- Running processes information (Processor Usage, Memory Consumption,
Threads, Priority, etc.)
Maintaining alarms with:
- Hard Drive
- Network Components
Visualizing data in the following ways:
- Logging to a file
- Playing sounds
- Sending e-mails
- Local and remote program execution
- Sending messages to the machines
Sending short messages to the users of the stations in a network.
- As inventory list
- As data series on the graph
- As statistical report
- As indicators (bar, gradient and scale)
- As status-bar agent
Making screen shots of remote desktops.
Performing remote administration tasks:
The system consists of two parts:
- Running programs
- Locking machines
- Light RPO Data Servers
They are responsible for real-time data collection and should be installed
on the machines which are monitored.
- RPO Client
It receives the data from the servers and is responsible for the visualization/processing
of the information acquired.
CleverCache - Optimize your File Cache Management in Windows XP,
- BOOST Your Computer's Speed & Stability
- XP Disk Cleaner
- A powerful tool for cleaning disks from information that clogs your system and reduces the performance of your computer
- PCDoctor by PCSecurityShield
- Repair and Prevent Errors on your PC Anytime You Need It
- Rename the Recycle Bin, Eliminates "Shortcut to", Eliminates Shortcut arrows.
- Ace Utilities
- Optimize and speedup your system performance
- Asmw Tweak
- Make Your PC Clean and Stable
- Monitor Registry, File and .INI Changes
- Wintuneup Pro
- Optimize Windows for better performance
- System Cleaner
- Keep your PC running faster, cleaner, and error-free