Improve your system's performance
||Is your PC becoming increasingly slow and unstable?
MemOptimizer™ monitors your system in the background
and frees resources when these are required. The result is that
your programs will run faster and be more stable than ever before
- Speed up your computer by managing your memory
- Automatically recovers memory left by closed programs
- Optimizes your memory in critical situations and prevents
- See exactly how much memory you have at all times
How does MemOptimizer work?
Whenever a Windows based program is running, it's consuming memory
resources - unfortunately many Windows programs do not "clean
up" after themselves and often leave valuable memory "locked",
preventing other programs from taking advantage of it and slowing
your computer's performance! In addition, memory is often locked in
pages so if your program needed 100 bytes of memory, it's actually
locking up 2,048 bytes (a page of memory)! Until now, The only way
to free up this "locked" memory was to reboot your computer.
Not anymore, with MemOptimizer™!
Will it Work On My Computer?
MemOptimizer fully supports Windows 7, 2000, XP and 2003, Vista Server.
It provides its benefits with as little as 16M of memory and as much a
2048M of memory! MemOptimizer provides benefits on the oldest 386 to the
newest Pentium 4 and Athlon computers. While no software can benefit every
computer in every circumstance, we're confident that MemOptimizer will
provide an increase in performance that you can feel, and it will do it
when you need it most!
MemOptimizer Key Features
When you run low on memory, your programs slow down and your computer
can start displaying error messages -- or even crash.
MemOptimizer™ eliminates these hassles by automatically recovering
memory from your system.
MemOptimizer™ strives to increase your system performance by performing
four critical functions:
- Defragmenting your physical RAM By defragmenting your physical
RAM, the layout of your virtual memory more closely matches the layout
of your physical memory. This increases your memory cache hit rate
and improves locality of reference for data, thereby increasing the
efficiency of the L1 and L2 caches present on your processor or motherboard.
- Increasing the amount of RAM available MemOptimizer™ attempts
to reclaim RAM from the operating system and applications, so that
when the application you are currently using needs memory, it is readily
available. This avoids costly swap file access and paging, decreases
load time and improves application performance.
- Recovering memory leaks By recovering memory that was allocated
and forgotten (leaked) by the operating system and poorly behaved
applications, MemOptimizer™ can increase the amount of both
physical and virtual memory available for use.
- Flushing unused libraries and DLLs Many applications and portions
of the operating system load libraries that are infrequently used
or not used at all; to improve performance, MemOptimizer™ safely
flushes these DLLs and libraries out to the system paging file, freeing
up the RAM normally used by them. While in this state, they are immediately
and transparently reloaded if needed.
Performance Observer - Monitoring and diagnostic tool for network
computers performance optimization
CleverCache - Optimize your File Cache Management in Windows XP,
- BOOST Your Computer's Speed & Stability
- XP Disk Cleaner
- A powerful tool for cleaning disks from information that clogs your system and reduces the performance of your computer
- PCDoctor by PCSecurityShield
- Repair and Prevent Errors on your PC Anytime You Need It
- Rename the Recycle Bin, Eliminates "Shortcut to", Eliminates Shortcut arrows.
- Ace Utilities
- Optimize and speedup your system performance
- Asmw Tweak
- Make Your PC Clean and Stable
- Monitor Registry, File and .INI Changes
- System Cleaner
- Keep your PC running faster, cleaner, and error-free