eScan Internet Security Suite
Complete Antivirus and Content Security Solution for your computer
Now : $ 25.00
Download : 29.3 MB
| eScan Internet Security Suite is
a complete security suite which provides essential protection against
viruses, objectionable content, hackers and privacy threats.
- Real Time Virus Scanning of your computer, includes scanning
of emails and websites.
- Real Time Content Scanning of all emails and websites.
- Parental Control - can be setup to block websites not suitable
for children or restrict viewing of the website based on the
- POP Up Filter - Can be setup to block POP UP Ads.
- Privacy Control, where Internet history files will be cleaned
at regular intervals.
- Remote Access File Rights, restriction of creation &
modification of specific file types in a user specified folder.
- AntiSpamming - Can be setup to stop SPAM email.
- Automatic Hourly Internet Updation.
- NetBIOS Firewall.
- Web Scan and Parental Control
eScan Content administrator feature of eScan, allows you to monitor
and administer Internet traffic flowing into or out of your system.
You can set security policies to: check e-mail traffic for specific
words or phrases like xxx, naked, etc.; prohibit or allow: exchange
of specific attachment types, enable their auto compression, send
warning messages to sender, receiver or others when the security policies
are violated. A very important feature is block and allow access to
specific sites or pages with restricted words...
- Real time e-mail scanning and Spam killer
eScan has unique features that perform Real-Time MWL scanning. Some
tasks it performs are: scan incoming POP3 e-mail and outgoing SMTP
e-mail, attachment scanning as they are run, automatic deletion of
worms, scan BAT/Graphic/Plain text attachments and BIN-HEX files,
scan GZIP/Stuffit and other archive attachments, pdf/executable and
screen saver files, etc...
- Web Washer/Privacy Protection
Privacy is important to an individual. You may often visit sites that
you do not wish others to know about. These may be job sites; on-line
shopping sites, where you have shopped with your credit card, matrimonial
sites, etc. As you surf the net, download files, open and close local
files, the actions are stored in your hard drives. Manually deleting
files, emptying the Internet cache, or deleting files, etc. is not
very effective as there are tools that recover the deleted files...
- PopUp Filter (Ad Blocker)
A PopUp is an Ad or unsolicited information that appears on the accessed
page and then in a separate PopUp window when you request for more
information or inadvertently click on them. PopUps are exasperating
and may not be relevant to your work. Besides consuming bandwidth,
you waste browsing time in chasing and closing them. They offer a
cheap way for companies to advertise their products...
- Virus Scanning
eScan has a highly advanced virus scan engine that uses a combination
of heuristic and reference scanning to detect and remove over over
1,20,000 known and unknown viruses. It is built on the MWL technology.
It has a vast virus signature repository and almost all known viruses
are detected. eScan scans all file types...
- Additional Features
eScan has many new features that offer optimal control over virus
scanning and content security related activity. Some of them are:
remote access file rights, where you can allow or bar specific files
from being created or modified by remote users in your network; automatic
download of Anti-Virus updates and auto mailing of notifications to
- eScan Management Console
eScan Management Console (eServ), functions as a centralized server
that allows you to remote install, distribute updates and upgrades
to all machines in your network, using eScan products. In a large
corporate network environment, you can significantly reduce the costs
and the Internet traffic by setting up a centralized updating structure.
You don't have to download updates, deploy license keys or assign
security policies for individual machines but can assign a central
server and then effect deployment to individual machines...
Pentium II 200 Mhz
256 MB (512 MB recommended)
800 X 600 or higher resolution.
Internet Explorer 6.0 & above
300 MB of Free Space
Also supports AMD / Cyrix Processors
- Panda Platinum Internet Security
- Maximum protection against viruses, hackers and other threats
- BitDefender 9 Internet Security
- Covers all the security needs of an Internet-connected family
- DefendGate Security Suite
- Protection against deadly worms, viruses, hackers, and other forms of network threats and nuisances
- Solo Antivirus Software
- Cleans all kinds of e-mail, Internet, boot sector, partition table, file macro and script viruses
- Trojan Horse detection and removal engine capable
- Trojan Guarder
- Supervise running processes and search worms and Trojan horses
DoorGuard 4 - A complete anti-trojan and I-worm protection solution
in one package
- Digital Patrol
- Anti-Spyware, Anti-Trojan, Anti-Backdoor, Anti-Worm and Anti-PornoDialer in one program
- The Cleaner Professional
- Keep your computer and data safe from Trojans / Worms / Keyloggers / Spyware and all manner of malware
- a-squared Personal
- Against Trojans, Worms, Dialers and Spyware