Jammer 2.0 build 0528
| Jammer is the last word in Internet security.
It combines a user-friendly interface with very sophisticated and
powerful security measures that protect your Windows system while
you are surfing the web.
As a potent protection device, Jammer is like a cyber fortress defending
you from attackers. Dangerous software such as Trojans, Backdoors,
Adware and Spyware can't get through Jammer's thick walls. Its system
monitor shows clearly and simply what processes are taking place at
any moment in time and every connection made to and from your computer.
Jammer is easy to install, unlike most firewalls and browser shields.
Jammer is designed for the layman, to make cyberspace secure and enjoyable.
A major advantage for Jammer users is it combines controlling, blocking
and monitoring software in one simple package. It's a perfect choice.
Jammer: your cyber fortress, protecting you from attacks of all kinds.
- Jammer's unrivaled multi-barrier system blocks each step an intruder
takes with sophisticated counter-measures that protect the registry,
monitor applications and inspect both incoming and outgoing connections.
- Its unique AppWalltm technology is designed for home users yet
has the power of corporate firewall programs. AppWall controls any
application's access to the Internet effectively nullifying the threat
of Ad-ware, Spy-ware and all kinds and classes of Trojan horses. Jammer
lets you allow specific applications to access the Internet and to
deny access to others.
- Scanning detection modules discover intruders when they first probe
your connection. Attackers hit a solid wall.
- Jammer is a cracker's worst nightmare. It sends a message to their
ISP warning them that their service is being used for unauthorized
purposes. This can result in legal prosecution of the cracker.
- Jammer monitors the Windows Registry. Any attempt to modify critical
sections results in a warning message on your screen letting you cancel
- Jammer includes an advanced process viewer. It lets you see even
the hidden processes. It describes each running application and what
- Jammer monitors network connections and shows you which ports are
active and who is connected to your computer.
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000(XP is not supported)
- TCP/IP network
- Pentium 133 or faster
- 10MB Hard Disk space
- 32MB RAM