Registry First Aid 4.0
Keep Registry clean and keep Registry fast!
Now : $ 21.00
Pentium II 1.4 GHz
512MB of RAM
10MB of Free HD Space
| Tired of Windows crashing? Sick of having
software lock up on you or taking forever to load? The problem could
be all of those incorrect registry entries caused by software installations
and un-installations that went awry! Not all software un-installations
do a complete job leaving behind numerous nagging file references
in the Windows registry pointing to files that no longer exist.
In time, you can end up with hundreds of these files that may slow
down your computer and cause software to lock up, requiring a hard
reboot of your computer. Also, if you've moved your programs from
one drive to another, you can break the file links that a program
needs. Registry First Aid will find these files and folders that
you've moved on your hard drive and help you correct the registry
entries that point to them .
Registry First Aid scans the Windows registry for orphan file/folder
references, finds these files or folders on your drives that may
have been moved from their initial locations, and then corrects
your registry entries to match the located files or folders. In
addition, if your registry has links to files of deleted applications,
Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and remove them
from your registry. With Registry First Aid, your Windows registry
will be always clean and correct, helping your programs load faster
and speeding up your computer
Key Features :
How to use Registry First Aid:
- Easy to use step by step Wizard type interface.
- Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file/folder references.
- RRegistry First Aid scans registry for orphan file/folder references.
- Quickly finds these files or folders on your drives (if they're
moved from initial locations).
- Corrects registry entries to the located objects.
- If your registry still retains links to files of deleted applications,
Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and help you to
easily remove them.
- With this powerful tool, your Windows registry will be always clean
New in version 4.0:
- Scan the registry for invalid or bad entries.
- Scan the hard drive(s) for the missing files.
- Select the fix for your invalid registry entries.
- Save a backup file of your registry.
- Fix the registry
- A new updated Windows XP style program interface with new buttons
and an easier to use interface;
- The program is using new technology making it faster than previous
- There are now three safety levels of found registry errors: Safe
to modify, Caution and Extreme Caution which are shown by green, yellow
and red Icon. This makes it much easier for the beginners to use now.
- Along with the new levels of safety, we created an easy way to
switch between views of found errors: by error category or by safety
- The Backup Manager now allows you to restore any single registry
entry from the .reg backup files. You can even search backup files
for keywords to help in restoring special items.
- For those who have a lot of bad entries but not a lot of time to
review them all in a single run, you can now use the new option to
limit registry scan by the number of found errors. So instead of 1000
errors to fix in a single run, you can set it to any number you want,
800, 300, 100, whatever..
- For those outside of the US, our language files may now define
a font name to use with the particular language making it much more
versatile and easy to read for foreign languages.