Activity Keylogger 1.8
Records keystrokes typed, chats conversations,
screen, websites visited ...
||Activity Keylogger records all keystrokes
typed, chat conversations, screen, websites visited, system clipboard
During monitoring sessions Activity Keylogger can be customized
to be completely invisible and cannot be seen in the taskbar, task
manager and system tray.
Activity Keylogger exports log reports to HTML files and emails
to you automatically, so you can conveniently read the reports in
a browser such as Internet Explorer.
- Easy-to-use - Provides an easy-to-use user interface which
will allow you to familiarize yourself with the software in no time.
- Records activity - Records all keystrokes typed, chat conversations,
screen, websites visited, system clipboard and more.
- Be completely invisible - Cannot be seen in the taskbar,
task manager and system tray.
- Automatic email notice - Automatically delivers logs to
you via Email or FTP.
- 100% HTML format reports - Exports log reports to HTML files,
so you can conveniently browser them in a full-window browser such
as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Added "Pause capturing screen when user is idle" option .
- Fixed process token error on Windows 98/ME
- Added "Display alert when start" option (useless) .
- Added basic activity control
(forbid running specific programs & forbid visiting specific websites).
- Fixed bug when switching Windows user.
- Running faster & fewer system resources usage .
- Small bugs fixed .