History Clean 2.0
|| History Clean lets
you clean up traces of your computer like deleting cookies, cache,
history, typed urls, autocomplete data, recently run documents,
find history, email sent/received, websites visited, files deleted
and much more. You can also selectively delete or keep items that
you want. For instance, if a particular cookie you do not want to
delete everytime you start the program, the program allows you to
do that too. With its ultra security feature you can eradicate selected
files and directories, so that they can't be recovered again. It
also includes startup options and scheduling so that you can run
tasks at specific times in stealth mode or after a certain interval
automatically without operating the software. Plug-ins for the removal
of other application tracks also supported, this is useful if you
have Windows Media Player tracks or tracks left by other general
purpose software that you wish to remove from your computer.
What types of benefits I have using it?
- Works on all flavors of Windows i.e Windows XP/2000/NT/Me/98/95
and is compatible on all disk drives like FAT, FAT32 and NTFS.
- Has almost all sorts of privacy related functions and unlike other
tools you can select which items to delete and which to keep.
- File deletion (eradication) beyond recovery so that you personal
files can't be recovered by using a file recovery software.
- Scheduling options so that you set a specific time for cleaning.
Can delete your tracks simultaneously, while you are surfing the net.
- Stealth mode supported with hotkey activation. In the stealth mode,
the program doesn't even shows itself in the task manager.
- Select and keep the cookies, typed urls and browser history that
you do not wish to wipe out.
- If you are a casual PC user, you need history clean to erase all
the pictures and movies that are left in your browser history, that
you downloaded from the internet.
- If you are a professional user, you need history clean to erase
tracks and privacy related content related to the sites you visit,
to erase Credit Card info, login info and payment informations that
can be filled by autocomplete by any other user.
- If you want to free up your hard disk space taken by unwanted files
that can be found in the temporary internet files. These files are
useless to keep and can be a problem.
- If you want to speedup your browser, internet connection and computer
performance, since it deletes alot of garbage and unwanted content.
- If you want total privacy from your kids, family users, friends
or co-workers. They won't be able to figure out what you've been doing
on your computer.