eXtended Task Manager 1.90
Extended Windows Task Manager and Performance
Monitoring tool, for optimizing Developer Environments
Buy Now : $
|The Warecase eXtended Task Manager (XTM)
is a powerful auxiliary tool designed for simplifying the environment
of the software developer. XTM is an extended windows task manager
and performance monitoring tool for Microsoft Windows 2000 OS and
later versions of Windows. XTM can give fast solutions for sudden
problems which may arise in a product's functioning without having
to either reinstall it from the user workstation or even without
needing to close the application.
- Debugging and improving application development.
- A rich workstation investigation tool.
- White box testing sessions for the QA department.
- Investigation tool for integration possibilities.
- Accelerating application support process.
- And much more...
XTM for Task Management
XTM task management features allow the user easier access to previously
unavailable or only partially available information concerning specific
tasks, their allocation and use of resources, diagnostic information
on different processes, process life cycles, etc. XTM monitoring,
in addition to providing a basic view of preprocess statistics, also
provides a vast variety of other details including information per
module, per handle, per lock, per thread, per file, per registry key,
per window, per COM+ component, per service and per environment variable.
XTM for Resources Management
XTM resources management allows the user to influence process behavior,
life cycle continuation and performance, free resources previously allocated,
find and unload loaded modules, show, hide and close process windows and
much more. These features enable troubleshooting throughout the programming
XTM for Workstation Management
XTM workstation management allows the user to manage his workstation,
i.e. log off or restart the workstation, run, stop or pause the services,
etc. While these features can generally be accessed by the user, XTM provides
access to all features in one, easy to implement, menu.
Different Uses of XTM
- Full process management.
- Monitor process modules.
- Monitor process handles.
- Monitor critical sections.
- Monitor process threads.
- Monitor process files.
- Monitor registry keys.
- Monitor process memory.
- Monitor process windows.
- Monitor COM+ components.
- Monitor services.
- Monitor active TCP/UDP connections.
- Monitor environment variables.
- Monitor process performance.
- Monitor process statistics.
- Manage process resources.
- Filtering processes by particular criteria.
- Free resources previously allocated.
- Manage synchronization objects.
- Find the required resources.
- Workstation services management.
- Workstation power management.
- Multiple processors support.
- R&D department: Debugs and improves application development.
- QA department: White box testing sessions.
- Support department: Reduce support costs and improve customer service.
- System administrators: Rich investigation and troubleshooting tool
for single computer.
- Intel Pentium III
- Windows 7/2000/XP/Vista
- 128MB of RAM.
- 5MB of available hard-disk space
- VGA or higher-resolution monitor