Office Password Recovery
Recovers lost passwords for Microsoft Office documents
Click to Enlarge
| Office Password Recovery
is an "all-in-one" solution for recovering all
types of lost or forgotten passwords for Microsoft Word documents,
Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Access databases, Microsoft
PowerPoint presentations, Microsoft OneNote notebooks and Microsoft
Outlook e-mail accounts and personal folders files.
Office Password Recovery recovers all types of passwords, including
instant recovery of passwords to modify, database passwords, workbook
passwords, sheet protection passwords, pst passwords, email accounts
passwords, user-level passwords, and much more. The program supports
all versions of Microsoft Office, including 2003.
- Microsoft Word passwords to modify and document protection passwords
(*.doc, *.dot), Microsoft Access passwords to open and user-level
workgroup passwords (*.mdb, *.mde, *.mdw, *.mda) are instantly recovered.
- Instant recovery of MS Excel workbook, worksheet, sheet and spreadsheet
passwords regardless of their length and complexity (*.xls, *.xla,
*.xlw, *.xlt, *.xlm).
- Instant recovery of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange passwords
to open personal folders and personal storage files (*.pst, *.ost),
including compressible, best and high encryption.
- Instant recovery of MS Outlook e-mail accounts and pst passwords,
including GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo and MSN accounts.
- Office Password Recovery instantly recovers shared protection passwords,
formatting and editing restrictions, locked cells protection and permissions.
- The human factor is taken into account - even a password containing
typing errors will be recovered!
- Instant recovery of MS PowerPoint passwords to modify presentations
(*.ppt, *.pps, *.ppa, *.pot).
- Built-in efficient attack profiles that allow you to recover passwords
with a single key press.
- Recovers passwords in any language (Unicode support) and multilanguage
passwords (e.g. containing both Latin characters and hieroglyphs).
- Office Password Recovery instantly recovers password to open Microsoft
Word documents and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets if they were protected
using weak encryption. This includes Microsoft Excel 95 / Microsoft
Word 95 (and older) documents and workbooks, MS Excel 97-2000 / MS
Word 97-2000 (on a computers with French regional settings) and Microsoft
Excel 2003/2002 (XP) spreadsheets and Microsoft Word 2003/2002 (XP)
documents if the Weak Encryption (XOR) was used.
- Ability to manually change the processing priority of the program.
By default, the recovery process is done in background, allowing the
user to continue working with other programs.
- Comprehensive approach to recovering Microsoft Excel, Microsoft
Word, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft PowerPoint file-opening passwords,
which allows simple attacks such as BruteForce, SmartSearch and dictionary-based,
as well as complex approaches combining several types of attacks.
- Support for simultaneous processing of several password recovery
projects. Several attacks (using different attack profiles) can be
conducted on one file simultaneously.
- Autosave feature eliminates the need to watch the password recovery
process, and will restore the work after a system crash.
- High performance and optimization for all modern computers, including
- Comprehensive help file, context help.
- Technical support is provided by highly qualified specialists.
- Excel Password Recovery
- Recovers lost passwords for Microsoft Excel documents .
- Outlook Express Password Recovery
- Recovers lost passwords for MS Outlook accounts and PST files.
- Visual ZIP Password Recovery Processor
- Recovers lost passwords for ZIP archives.
- Password Reminder
- Find out your forgotten passwords easily.
- Handy Recovery
- Restore files deleted due to virus attacks, software faults, power failures or disk formatting.
- VBA Password Recovery
- Recovers passwords for Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) projects source code.
- Windows 2000/XP Password Recovery
- Instantly decrypts and recovers the password to the user currently logged into Windows.