Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0
combines reactive antivirus detection with the latest proactive
technologies to provide your computer with solid and dependable
protection against malicious programs.
Beginners in particular will be pleasantly surprised to find a product
that is simple to install and set up, while more advanced users
will find a highly adaptable product that can be easily tailored
to suit their individual requirements.
- On-the-fly scanning of emails & Internet traffic
- Proactive defense against new malicious programs
- Optimized antivirus scanning
- Protection from rootkits
- Instant database updates
- Simplicity and ease of use
: $ 41.50
: 12.7 MB
- Protection for email. Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 scans email traffic
for viruses according to the protocol via which it is sent (POP3,
IMAP and NNTP for incoming mail and SMTP for outgoing mail) on any
mail program, while plug-ins and treatment for viruses in Microsoft
Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express mail databases are offered.
- Scanning of Internet traffic. All HTTP Internet traffic is scanned
for viruses in real-time, ensuring that infected objects are not saved
to the computer’s hard disk.
- Protection for file systems. Individual files, catalogues and disks
can be designated for antivirus scanning. Users can limit antivirus
scanning to critical areas of the operating system and startup objects
to ensure that attention is focused on the most vulnerable areas of
Fast operating speeds
- Control over changes in the file system. With Kaspersky Anti-Virus
6.0 it is possible to compile lists of applications, the component
structure of which will be controlled, thus helping to prevent malicious
programs from undermining the integrity of the application.
- Monitors processes in the memory. The product monitors the activity
of programs and processes that have been launched in the computer’s
memory and, at the same time, warns users of any dangerous, suspicious
or hidden processes (that is, rootkits), and of unauthorized changes
in routine processes.
- Monitors changes in the operating system registry. The application
controls the status of the system registry and notifies users of any
suspicious objects or attempts to create hidden keys in the registry.
- Blocks dangerous macros. Proactive protection affords control over
the operation of macros based on Visual Basic for Applications in
Microsoft Office documents and blocks dangerous macro-commands from
- System restore. The system can be restored after malicious activity.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 can roll back any changes made to the system
by malicious programs.
- Technology for accelerated antivirus scanning. iSwift and iChecker
technology make it possible to limit scanning to new and modified
files, or to limit scanning to potentially dangerous objects only.
Antivirus scanning can be suspended during times of increased user
activity to ensure that your computer’s resources are free for
- Reduced update sizes. The size of updates downloaded to users’
PC has been reduced almost 10 times (now amounting to several tens
of kilobytes) in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0, making our updates virtually
- Panda Titanium Antivirus
- Maximum protection against all types of viruses
- Panda Platinum Internet Security
- Maximum protection against viruses, hackers and other threats
Security Suite - Protection against deadly worms, viruses, hackers,
and other forms of network threats and nuisances
Antivirus Software - Cleans all kinds of e-mail, Internet, boot
sector, partition table, file macro and script viruses
Trojan Elite - Find out the trojan and stop it in time
Patrol - Anti-Spyware, Anti-Trojan, Anti-Backdoor, Anti-Worm and
Anti-PornoDialer in one program