Advanced Computer Monitor 4.0
|| Advanced Computer Monitor(ACM)
is a complete software solution for monitoring personal computers
in the home or in the business/corporate world. ACM will monitor
keystrokes, log URLs visited, monitor applications executed, and
log screen snapshots. ACM supports automatic emailing and FTP'ing
of password protected ZIP files.
ACM is designed to give the system administrator/parent the ability
to quickly determine if their computer resources are being abused
or utilized in an inappropriate way. ACM is designed to log computing
trends to provide information for accurate PC-usage analysis.
ACM is unique because it runs as system service in Windows XP/2K.
A system service is a program that runs for all Windows users and
can only be shutdown by the computer administrator. This enables
ACM to execute in a more stealthy, secure, and stable manner.
Advanced Computer Monitor reports its findings
to you by:
- Automatic E-Mail: Advanced Computer Monitor can e-mail you the
log files every hour or at a custom time.
- Automatic FTP: Advanced Computer Monitor can periodically FTP ZIP
files of its logs to an FTP server of your choice
- Runs as a Windows XP/2000 System Service for Stealth and Security
- Keystroke Logger
- URL Logger
- Automatic Screen Snapshot Capture
- Logs Programs Executed
- Event Log Viewer
- Auto FTP Functionality
- Auto E-Mail Functionality
- ZIP File Support
- Password Protected
- Option to display a User Agreement informing the user they are being