| Window Protector is a security
utility that allows the authorized user to add several types and degrees
of protection to the desktop and system of a Windows 7/2000/xp/vista computer.
Window Protector security measures will allow for the controlled use
of any shared Windows computer.
- Restrict access to Desktop and Start menu items.
- Restrict access of Network and Share Resources.
- Restrict access to Control Panel Items.
- Restrict access to selected drives .
- Allow only selected programs to Run.
- Enforce system security - password restrictions, MSDOS restrictions,
folder restrictions etc.
- Restrict Internet Explorer Options.
- Setting done on a computer can be imported to a file. This file
can be copied to another PC and then by exporting this file you can
do same settings on another computer .
- Easy to install and use.
- Works on Win9x .